Welcome to the Children’s Ministry at The Grove Church!
We are a family-oriented church that encourages Children to experience God and have fun at the same time! Our desire is to have a creative environment that helps Kids mature in Christ.
- 9:00 am – Each Sunday at 9:00 am the children meet in age-appropriate classrooms for Bible Study. There is also childcare (nursery) for babies and pre-schoolers.
- 10:00 am – Nursery care begins at 10am.
- 10:00 am – Children’s Church designed for ages 4 years old through 4th grade. Ages 2 through 4th grade begin in the worship center and will be dismissed to their appropriate classrooms during service.
- 5th graders remain in the service with their parents on days that they are not “peer mentors” in our Children’s Church program. This presents a great opportunity for our children to begin serving before they enter Youth Ministry and they also learn the value of being in the entire worship service with mom or dad on Sunday mornings.
The Children’s Ministry is also involved with several events during the year:
- Easter Egg Celebration
- VBS (Vacation Bible School)
- Kid Camps at Coldstream
Safe & Secure
Learn more about what we do to keep our kids Safe & Secure.