Security is a nice feeling! We desire you and your child to feel loved, cared for, and protected. Therefore, we use the following procedures for parents:
Drop Off Children Procedure: (Birth – Kindergarten)
- Children should not be dropped off until at least one classroom worker is present according to hours of availability.
- A worker will RECEIVE the child at the door, ensure there is an updated information card on file for the child, & place a numerical security tag on the child. Parents will also receive a matching numerical security tag.
Pick up Children Procedure: (Birth – Kindergarten)[checklist]
- Children should be picked-up promptly according to classroom hours of availability.
- Parents will SUBMIT the numerical security tag to RECEIVE the child from the classroom only.
- A teacher will TRANSFER the child into the parent’s care.
- (A parent may choose an alternative pick up person if needed. This individual must have the numerical security tag.)
Good Health is encouraged at “The Grove Church”! Children are susceptible to colds, flu, and other diseases. We realize that a child’s illness can be difficult and frustrating for parents.
We want to eliminate these concerns if possible. The best way to prevent illness is to prevent exposure.
For the protection of everyone involved in Children’s Ministry, a child should be kept at home if he/she has exhibited any of the following symptoms within the last 24 hours:[checklist]
- Fever >100˚F
- Vomiting or Diarrhea
- Common Cold, Sore Throat, or significant green/yellow Nasal Drainage
- Unexplained Rash or other Skin Infection
- Eye Infection
- Viral Illness